Starting Line



On Monday, September 23 I happened to bump into a fit-looking couple at random and after a few casual remarks, got onto the topic of P90x and a fitness opportunity they believed I'd be great at. Almost a week later, I've kept close contact and have officially started the journey as a Team Beachbody coach.

If you're unfamiliar with Team Beachbody, it is an organization that seeks to end obesity by promoting various intense fitness products that are scientifically tested and proven to work. For first-hand proof, you only have to Google/YouTube any of their programs to hear great testimonies and see amazing results. Soon I'll be joining the ranks of the thousands affected by Team Beachbody's regime and I cannot wait to share my experience!

Through this program I hope to gain the following:

+ Heightened sense of awareness and self-drive.
+ Renewed outlook on a healthy lifestyle and eating clean.
+ Empowerment to help people obtain their goals.

For the first month I will substituting at least one meal a day (breakfast or lunch) with Shakeology and trying out Shaun T's Dance Challenge Pack in addition to eating as clean as possible and incorporating general physical activities along the way.

If you'd like to get involved with Team Beachbody or start a program-specific Challenge Group, feel free to contact me and I would love to send quick and precise information that best caters towards your needs.


Erica Kelly




No comments:

Post a Comment