First Day of Shakeology by Team Beachbody



Today I had my first Shakeology shake for breakfast and could not believe the difference it made! Every Monday morning my work has a staff meeting an hour earlier than normal business hours and I am always struggling to stay awake. This morning after my chocolate (Vegan) Shakeology meal I could really notice the energy and attentiveness I had at work.

Key words that describe my morning attitude:

+ Awake
+ Alert
+ Full
+ Energized
+ Healthy

Breakfast is a strange meal to me because while I love the idea, I hardly ever make time to execute it. So when I ideally would like two eggs over easy on top of peanut butter toast, I choose to sleep in that extra 5-10 minutes and end up with either a granola bar or nothing (which is the worst).

While I agree my strange egg breakfast is on the healthier side, I don't make the time to fuel my body properly because it takes more than 5 minutes to prepare.

Making my Shakeology breakfast this morning literally took 2 minutes and it tasted delicious! I added a bit of peanut butter, milk, and ice for chocolatey, peanuty perfection.

Any questions about Shakeology (including origins, main ingredients, and recipe ideas) can be addressed at my personal Shakeology website here.


Erica Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment