Making Progress With Shakeology



Today marks the 6th day on Shakeology and I cannot believe the little changes I am seeing! In less than a week I've noticed:

+ Increased energy level

+ Muscle definition in my arms (I knew they were there somewhere!)

+ Compliments / comments made by friends and family (Even a couple I sometimes babysit for)

+ Curbed appetite

+ General wish to eat cleaner and healthier

+ Boost of confidence

The above are symptoms I haven't felt since high school! While the energy and curbed appetite are huge things for me, it's the compliments and self-confidence that put the cherry on top. Most importantly, it's the accountability and amazing support I receive from my Sweet Elite Team that keeps me going!


Until next time!

Erica




image via

No comments:

Post a Comment