Team Beachbody Transformation: Before Photos


This is the type of post you somewhat consider to show and then quickly sweep it under the rug to avoid any sort of embarrassment or scrutiny - but I'm instead taking on the mindset of my younger peers and say YOLO!

 Here they are folks: my before photos. Looking at myself out of context is definitely different than dealing with my body personally each day. If I cover my face and pretend this is a different person, I would guess that this person had a somewhat active lifestyle but didn't take anything too seriously. I also think (and am hoping) there's more muscle than meets the eye hiding under all those cheeseburgers!

I will admit: I may or may not have used the eraser tool in Photoshop to take a peek at what a slim Erica would look like. This is healthy, right?

Also, I need a tan.


Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment